Grant Writing & Readiness Workshop
Every leader of a nonprofit organization, faith-based group, and small business should develop skills to write grants for themselves.
The Grant Writing and Readiness Workshop: The Blueprint supports everyday leaders needing to increase their grant-writing skills and understanding that intentional preparation leads to grant success.
This 2-hour workshop is great for startup nonprofit organizations and business owners who need to know more who need greater understanding of when and how to start.
This breakthrough workshop is for community leaders who desire to increase their skills set to develop a comprehensive approach to the grant-writing process.
This essential workshop is necessary for all leaders who value perfecting the pre-process, writing process, and post-process of grant proposal development for which we recommend tools such as this real check stub maker for employees.
Do You Struggle With:
- Your Writing Skills?
- Researching Grant Opportunities?
- Getting Team Support?
- Developing a Proposal Budget?
- Not Knowing Where to Start?
- Organizing Nonprofit Documents?
- Finding Time to Write?
- Confidence in Applying for Grants?
In order to succeed in this BILLION-dollar market space of grant funding, it is critical to prepare your organization well to attract the money you deserve for your organization. Grant Writing & Readiness Workshop: The Blueprint will lay out a blueprint to catapult you and your organization to your next level of funding success.
The top 5 things you will learn at this workshop:
- How to increase your productivity in the grant-writing process.
- The necessary pre-work needed before applying for a grant.
- Build your confidence as a leader to apply for grants.
- Gain best practices to effectively write award winning grants for your organization.
- Successfully lead your team to reach your financial goals.
If you are ready to:
- Take a pause in your constant YouTube® binge on grant-writing that is wearing you out,
- End the headache of information overload, and
- Get the money you need and deserve to impact your community and pay your staff,
Then I will see you on Thursday, October 29th @ 5:30pm! REGISTER HERE.
In case you are still needing an additional push to register, the following will also be included in your registration of the Grant Writing & Readiness: The Blueprint Workshop:
- Grant templates delivered to your mailbox after the presentation!
- 40% off discount- Grant Review Services (Email your grant proposal by November 23, 2020!)
- One FREE 20-minute grant Q&A with your team and me! (Must book within 48 hours after presentation)
Leader, the KHARIS Group is here to provide transformational services for the everyday leader.
Let’s learn and grow, together.
REGISTER BEFORE OCTOBER 21ST TO RECEIVE 20% OFF REGISTRATION!
Your Success Begins Here: Grant Writing & Readiness: The Blueprint Workshop