Workshops and Special Events
Grant Research and Writing For Beginners
Monday, June 21, 2021 | Time: 1:00-3:00PM
Learn key strategies to find prospect grants and write funding proposals for a competitive edge in fundraising for your organization!
About this Event
This 2-in-1 training gives you a concentrated overview to research and identify potential grant funding partners for your nonprofit. This course will introduce you and your team to key strategies for starting the proposal process, update your skills to write for grant opportunities, and help you avoid early grant-writing pitfalls.
In this training, you will:
- Understand the grant proposal development process
- Learn where to find grants
- Expand your outlook and outreach with potential funding
- How to identify funders who cares about your nonprofit’s mission and
- How to organize your proposal budget
- Identify the central team members necessary for grant success and,
- Receive valuable tips to draft a successful grant proposal
- Planning techniques to stay ahead for future funding
The material presented is easy to understand for new leaders in the grant space, and serves as a great refresher for those seasoned in the profession!